Please note that all of our quoted prices are subject to:
- • Regular weekday work hours only; weekends and after hours work generally attracts a minimum 25% surcharge.
• A confirmed booking date on the acceptance of your quotation.
• Alteration to your job booking date.
• All of your job components arriving to us 3 working days prior to your job booking date. (Unless pre-arranged)
• All of your supplied job components meeting our machine specifications and stock tolerances.
• Sighting of all of your files including artwork and data files. Data files may incur extra charges if technical difficulties arise due to original file formatting.
• We trust all data will be well-presented in a single file, remain unfiltered and be sorted so that domestic records and international records are separate.
• You are responsible for collection of all “overs” once your mailing has been completed, any overs not collected after 7 days will be recycled.
• Any prices quoted do not include any postage charges or GST unless otherwise indicated.
• All quotations are issued in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of our quotation is acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
• Please ensure you carefully check and compare the supplied proofs against your original database and artwork and confirm everything is correct and has been included where necessary.
• Sorry, DMO accepts no responsibility for incorrect artwork or data once you have approved the supplied proofs.
• Please indicate via return email any alterations required or your approval to proceed at your earliest convenience.
• Any original author’s corrections may incur additional charges.
- Payment Terms:
• All printing and mailing will need to be paid for in advance prior to any work commencing unless on account.
• All of our account holders have 14 days to pay unless on a negotiated contract.
• Any mailing with a postage component greater than the processing component must be paid for in full prior to work commencing.
• Payment by credit card attracts a 3% surcharge.
All emails sent by DMO, (including any other information transmitted with or attached to any email), are intended only for the addressee(s) or such other persons notified by DMO to the addressee(s). Emails sent by DMO should not be copied, changed or communicated to an unauthorised recipient without the express written consent of DMO. All emails sent by DMO are considered confidential, subject to copyright, and may be subject to legal or other professional privilege. None of these rights, or any other rights, are waived if you receive any email from DMO in error or without our permission. All emails, or elements of all emails, may have been sent, intercepted, or modified in transit, in error or without our permission, and may contain viruses or other information that we did not intend you to receive. We accept no liability for loss or damage resulting from the receipt or use of this information by you or third parties. If you have received any email in error, any use (including discussions of its contents), reproduction, transmission or communication of any or all information is strictly prohibited and we request that you immediately notify us and delete such an email, and all copies of it, within your control.